Thursday, November 14, 2013

Josh and Mara

I met this awesome family last year through the preschool where we both had one of our children attend. Mara was the class photographer and shared with me lots of sweet pictures she captured of my little Brock during the preschool year. Mara takes beautiful pictures and when she asked me to do a small family session for her I was so excited! Shopping for coordinating outfits, planning the time, prepping the kids... she knows how being the photographer for your own family pictures can add to the stress so she let me help her out with that part. Even though we had a little rain during the session, this photogenic family rocked it!

These two group pictures have an added bonus. This handsome little boy is multi tasking; smiling for pictures while taking care of a little frog :)

3 comments:

Mara said...

Lacy, We can't THANK YOU enough. We will forever treasure these images! And your PS pic made me smile…you are amazing!

Mara said...

Again, Lacy we LOVE our pictures…you truly worked miracles!
https://marawolff.squarespace.com/blog/2013/11/19/family-portraits

Lacy said...

I'm so glad that you like them! I enjoyed your blog post; for as easy as it should be getting ready for pictures, it isn't! Your family looked great, if you wouldn't have mentioned any of the "glitches" I never would have known!